Monday, May 23, 2011

Another Horrible Day

I think I am finally figuring out about what the hell is wrong with me. However, it is already too late to fix anything. My time management skills in my head are screwed up and today is just another horrible day. I do not follow my own advice and it will probably cost me today. I failed to acknowledge myself and now I must pay the price. I figured out that the slightest hurt could disrupt hours of potential time. That is why I must figure out a way to get out of here. I must be alone and that could be the best for me. Being independent will probably jump start me ahead.

Things are just getting worse everyday. I know the process is tough and the end result of death would be the easiest part. I am just crossing the bridge to figure out what the hell is on the other side. Maybe others have found it, but I still haven't finished crossing the bridge. Things are just horrible for me and I know it will not get any better at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment