Saturday, February 21, 2015

Invader Zim is Coming Back!


Doom is coming indeed as one of my favorite shows from my youth, Invader Zim, is coming back to life. I have been waiting for this day for a long time and it has finally come. I never bought comics before, but I don't think it is ever too late to start. It might be an interesting hobby to explore.

The series seem to take place after the show which is awesome. I plan on re-watching the whole series again before the comic comes out in July. I like the fact that it is going from TV to comic because of the fuck ups that might happen if they continued the show. Knowing Nickelodeon, they could make the show worse than before. The comics should keep it real.

Another series I am interested in getting is the new Archie's rebooted series. There seems to be an abundance of quality content these days. I can't wait to see what people come up with next.

If you haven't read the press release, get it here:
http://news.yahoo.com/oni-press-partners-jhonen-vasquez-225200759.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=tw

1 comment: