Thursday, December 23, 2010

Something Wrong

There is something wrong somewhere and I can sense it. The strange feeling of defeat may be coming my way as I procrastinate further upon my impending doom. Things are not in an traditional sense, but I have a feeling this feeling won't end soon. The only way to avoid this feeling is if I start doing nonstop work and that is what I am going to work on soon. Since I have already gave up my voice, I am merely just a puppet that is controlled by the puppeteer.  One day I will break lose from those lines, and use the very same lines to choke my puppeteers to death. They will die in my hand and I will be happy. The day of my defeat will not be a sweet one by just one of satisfaction.

I have no idea what I wrote, but I feel like that now. I am angry and I will kill them soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment