Sunday, December 12, 2010

Starting Homework?

Almost a day of resting and playing around, I decided to get started with my homework. I am disappointed in myself because I expected to actually be doing it 4 hours before. I must plan things out right now or else I will be in panic tomorrow morning. I must start thinking about why I decided to start doing it now and then maybe in the future, I could repeat what I did and start my homework early. I am happy that I have struck a deal with a local shop that will get me a discount on what I want. I kind of already expected it would happen, but I thought it would be more of a fight but I was wrong.

I really hope  that I could get things accomplished and not fall asleep before I start my homework. I think I will focus more clearly as class starts in 18 hours. It should be enough time for me to finish ALL my homework but I don't think it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment