Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Too Late

I think I am drowning in a pool of blood right now. I really hope I do so I don't have to live with the stupid hardships now like depression and shit. Sometimes I wish I was born somewhere where life wasn't about fucking competition all the time. I mean fuck, some people just work and they are happy. I want to work and be happy, I don't care about competing with other people to get somewhere in life. I just want any kind of job that pays me like minimum wage and I will be happy. WE DON'T NEED HEAVY GRIND AND CONSTANT COMPETITION TO BE HAPPY IN LIFE.

In the real world, everyone wants the top jobs and executive positions to get high pay. To be honest, nobody really needs that to be happy, all they need is a small job with minimum wage to be happy. I mean it is about the experience, I don't care if I live in some small apartment, as long as I have a small apartment, it's okay. Others just want a huge house, but what is the point? Why can't people just be happy with what they have? Why do they want to be like 100 times better than someone else? There are people out there working for 14 hours a day and that get half of what you get when you worked for an hour. Those people are happy and you should be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment