Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to work

Finished with my bullshit mini-break and back on track. I am already a bit behind and need to catch up. Need to get a job soon and need to work on more important things. My life is already a mess and another year isn't really going to help since it is the last useless year of this institute. I have taken the advice that I was given to heart so I will keep working on that. I have received more information about the future and will stride towards those ideas. Things could either go up or down right now, so I have to start focusing. More info to come soon. Need to get an idea on how everything feels like again.

I haven't kept my part of the deal so I was thinking of maybe trashing the whole blog thing. I will consider that idea since it was never a good idea in the first place. Things should be different now so everything will be taken under careful consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment