Friday, February 8, 2013

Christopher Dorner: A Man With Honor?

Christopher Dorner


Before you have any opinions on this man, good or bad, read his full edited/unedited manifesto. Don't let the media tell you what is going on because they will push forward their own agendas with this information. Also, read an article depicting how honorable a man he actually was. This guy "seems" legit and "seems" like he has been pushed too far. You should be your own judge if you want to know more about this man and why he is doing what he is doing. It looks like he is going Rambo and things will get more interesting as this story develops. I just hope he stays safe.

Check out Christopher Dorner's Unedited Manifesto.
Check out Christopher Dorner's Edited Manifesto.
Check out how Christopher Dorner returns nearly $8000 he and his found back to a church.

 Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.   

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.
 
- Christopher Dorner

 

The situation Christopher is in is very similar to the movie. Make sure that every unfortunate accident the police commits while trying to capture him is fully investigated.  More information to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment