Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Do Something

Finishing a task is easy but starting one, not so much.

Why is it so hard to start something? It is because we are scared (or maybe it's just me). New tasks are never welcoming and seem like a waste of time. After all, there is always a potential for failure. 

However, we will recover from failure. Anything we do is just an experience so time is never "wasted." It actually saves us time because it reminds us not to do it next time. So as I write this, I wonder if I will do what I always wanted to do or if I will just wither away and die.  

So...

Do something now so you don't have to tomorrow. Do something because you want to. Do something to improve yourself.

Do "fucking" Something because it's not too late.

1 comment:

  1. I love your concepts and the way you think.
    Anything we do is just an experience so time is never "wasted.
    Awesome..

    ReplyDelete