Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Final Cut

It's that time of year again where nostalgic feelings about a special someone are felt. There is a never-ending wave of negativity in the air that leave you depressed as "fuck." So is it really the time to move on?

There is only one answer to this question and it is YES.

This is the answer because if you do not move on, you will end up in a infinite Circle of Problems. When this happens, everything becomes a little darker inside and life becomes a sad story. Since this cannot be, we must end the chapter and write a happier one. But to end a chapter, you must forget about everything that makes you remember. However, it seems like every time I try, I fuck up. The only way to end is with time. It sucks, but it is the way it works. So you better forget it quickly or else...

So I raise a glass of whiskey for all you gents who are willing end this chapter with me and write a happier one.

"To success and victory for all."

1 comment:

  1. once upon my time, I also thought that way but later, I realized that getting over anything is not everything. 'cause when someone else or something reminds me of someone, it's even more hurting. I tried to live with it and was able to do so. You can end that chapter but you can't forget it. Some memories never fade away. But as you said, time is the best physician. Time will ease your pain.

    ReplyDelete