Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Circle of problems

I guess my life is terrible right now as I am behind a lot of my work and it seems that I can't get motivated to push through. Some may laugh and be like it is my fault but I guess I can't blame them. The whole reason why I am making this blog is to be productive and I guess productivity is an accomplishment for me. This may sound weird but I could guarantee anyone that doing something is better than wasting time doing nothing. Writing in this blog I guess is helping me with my grammar so at least it is something.

A problem I am facing as of now is procrastination. This is typical for any student but I guess I could say I have an extreme case. I have not been doing any homework which has probably brought my grades down but I don't seem to care anymore. My standards have dropped from years before but that is probably because I am taking higher level classes at my school and I can't really even consider them as high.

Not only has there been procrastination problems but friendship problems as well. I have this theory of one friend beats a million friends but then whenever I am around others I guess I get depressed because they are all getting out to play and be happy while I am stuck by myself. This is a problem and everyday I do not address it I know it will get worse. I am lagging way behind but then I have to focus on my work but with procrastination kicking in, nothing seems right.

So lets see....
 Procrastination --> Bad Work -->Depression-->No Friends-->More Depression-->Procrastination

So this is like a circle, I never knew writing things down like this would lead me to see the more general problems. So yea, this circle of problems is not good as you can see. How can I correct this problem? I guess I have to ask myself this... A solution I guess for me would be Self-Motivation, but that is hard to achieve and it might take too long but time is what I have. So if I plugged it in to the circle of problems lets see what I might get...

Procrastination-->Self-Motivation-->Good Work-->Happy Mood-->A little more friends-->Happier Mood-->Self-Motivation-->Happiness...

Well it works only in a perfect world unfortunately....

No comments:

Post a Comment