Saturday, November 6, 2010

A thing to note

Well again, I would to say that I have no friends but that could be completely untrue, it is based on a person's perspective I guess. The way I look at it is that we are all friends right? In high school, people tend to think that their small little groups is everything they need. They fail to look out and talk to others, this is where I see it differently. I believe everyone are friends and just talk with everyone but fail to go within the group because the group would already have past history which does not relate to you. I may not make any sense here but just read on. I think that High School teens should actually communicate with the whole, I am guessing that is how college life works. Even though there are more limitations like parents, we should all just be friends.

If that is true then I wouldn't be writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment