Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hitting Rock Bottom

I think I have hit rock bottom. since everything seems to be over. I have not been able to keep up with some of my classes so I am dropping one. Which leaves the rest... The grades have not been good and for one class, the teacher does not like me and has decided to give me a poor grade on a project that I have worked equally hard on with my partner. My partner got a decent grade and there was about a 30 points difference. I do not think I could refute that because my partner did do the majority part and I may have screwed up during presentation. I do not know how I am going to survive this year and if I do completely screw up, it is legitimately totally over. The big leagues of schools will have no interest in taking me in...

I do not know what direction I should be taking. I have found out that I must be in complete isolation or things could turn out poorly for me. Things are just not good for me now and I need someone to help me or something. I have to start calming down or else I will kill someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment