Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Defeat

Today I am defeated and hopefully tomorrow I become stronger than ever. I am going to follow an advice from Dan and move forward into a better tomorrow. There is no way I can change anything unless I build some kind of time machine, so it is a chance. I already learned how to Fail and I think that is a very important thing to learn before mastering how to succeed. That is what many kids will not understand, they think that succeeding is everything and when they fail, they will become in a worse state than me. I already learned how to deal with it and it is my time to move. I have already calculated the possibility on getting into some school and the possibility is low. It is pretty much over for me. More content to come and more info about failing later.

No comments:

Post a Comment