Friday, November 5, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Oh, how I think it is so pointless posting here but here I go anyway. What I thought about was quitting the site already and deleting the whole thing but I decided to stay and see what happens. I mean the worse that can happen is nothing right? So I guess I am writing my stream of consciousness, whatever that comes out of my mind goes on this blog which nobody reads. As I am writing I am thinking how I should just drop everything but then I would have to consider myself as a failure then and that isn't very good.

So my goal now will be to get at least one person to follow or read this blog. I could tell through the Blogger control panel if either happens. Once this goal is completed, my goals will be updated... I will probably have a page about my goals of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment