Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Disconnection

As everyday passes, I feel a bit of disconnection between me and everyone. As everyone pays attention on social issues, I pay no attention at all. I focus all my energy on work and ideas. That is all I have because I have no more loose friends. I only have my base and a couple of good ones which I do not see often. I want to focus on my work now and continue on with my progress. Hopefully it pays off and I will never have to worry about any social issues.

It seems that I have decided to take the path of no return. A path where I don't pretend and just continue with my work. I think I could make something great and I will run towards that goal. I will take a few with me so I don't get too lonely, but it seems to be a valid game plan no doubt. I will be patient and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment