Thursday, August 1, 2013

Am I blind?

I don't know how to answer this question, but I must be blind. I couldn't see the best thing that happened to me and now, I can't see what is going on anymore. Everything to me is just like a mysterious mist that looms over the horizon. There are no happy feelings anymore, just darkness followed by more darkness. My eyes and soul are tired and it seems like the only thing left for me is death. It seems like there is no reversal for this kind of feeling. Unless I come up with something quick, I will be just another blind man who is feeling the elephant for the first time. But the real question is, why am I blind?

It probably is because I don't trust anyone. I have become paranoid and it has taken a toll on my mind. Things are just not as good as I think anymore. My mind has been too spoiled and it's time to start from the beginning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment