Thursday, February 24, 2011

Moving Forward

Well, long time no talk. I thought I could move forward, but it turns out that I am moving backwards again. I think I am moving forward, but it is like one step forward and two steps back. Things are not turning out smoothly like I thought it would. I made a plan and I need to stick to it. Like  a Swim or Die situation, I am going to die soon. I wish this wasn't this case, but it looks like it. I must stick to it and move forward or things will not look to good anymore. I wish everyone a best of luck.

More updates will come soon. I realized that once I stopped updating, this blog started to turn like the ones that are only updated once in a while. Since I want to make sure that it doesn't happen, I will continue updating. It is either that or I will have to delete the whole thing and end it. This story might come to an end to me or it will continue into 2012. We will see, I will let you guys know every step of the way. Whoever is listening anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment