Friday, June 12, 2015

Nothing Matters

Nothing fucking matters. Nobody gives a fuck about you or me because nothing matters. Nothing matters because most of the shit in life don't matter. It is only YOU who can make it matter. If something matters, then put your energy into it until it doesn't matter anymore. It might take days, months, or even forever, but you gotta do it. If you don't, then it truly doesn't matter.

I am saying all this because a lot of bad shit has been happening to me, but I don't give a fuck because it doesn't matter. There are only a few things that matter TO ME and that is the stuff I should really be focused on. If I focused on the things that don't matter, then I would just be wasting my time.

Find out what matters and what doesn't. Focus on the things that do matter because that's the only way to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment