Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fifth Follower

It's been forever since my first follower and last week, I finally got my fifth follower which completes one of my blog goals. Not that it really matters or anything, but I would like to take a step back and appreciate it. I started this blog from nothing and it's still trash. It has nothing that a professional blog has and I haven't been really writing anything useful. I have not achieved anything meaningful in life which means this blog guarantees nothing to help anyone. I am barely making it out there.

I just write what's on my mind which has always been the case. It's just lately that I haven't been able to write what I think. I haven't been thinking straight because I have my head up my ass. I need to get it out and slap myself silly before it's too late. 

Thanks for following :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment